Sustainable gardening is on the rise. There is increasingly more evidence that avoiding manmade chemicals in your garden benefits your health as well as the environment. Amending the soil organically increases the nutrition of your food as well as decreasing water usage and maintaining the safety of our groundwater. Compost and compost tea are key components in the preservation of soil health.
SoilSoup compost tea provides superior liquid compost that can be easily brewed in 24 hours. SoilSoup greatly improves the tilth of the soil by infusing it with billions of microbes to help meet the carbon needs of your garden.
Why are microbes so important?
• They form a complex symbiotic relationship with roots
• Microbes trap nitrogen and make it plant available
• They convert rocks and clay into plant available fertilizer
• They make hormones and other chemical agents required for growth
• They degrade harmful manmade chemicals left in the soil
• They produce glue like material that improves soil structure and increases water retention.